Friday, March 6, 2015

Fell Blade Tank nearing completion

Just pin washed and more weathering to be done along with a little painting on the quad sponsons.  I used the GW decal technique this time and I must say it's the best results I have ever had.

Apply a coat in of GW ArdCoat in the area you want to put the decal, let it dry, apply the decal set it dry, put another coat of ArdCoat over the decal, let it dry.  Once done with all the decals apply a finish of dull-coat or other clear acrylic.  Do this before weathering.  It will ensure there are no decal "edges" that will pick up your weathering effects.

Got about a day of weathering left.


This model is challenging to build, but an incredible focal point for any Legion Army.



2 comments:

  1. Fell Blade is looking great! I so want one.... BUT that project is behind my Knights and the rest of my Space Marine army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pin washes are working great.

    ReplyDelete