I have several of the FW tiles, but I honestly wanted something that was more modular. I saw the secret weapons tiles when they started their kickstarter and almost jumped in then, but I held back and waited for reviews. Reviews were pretty darn good and when I went to Adepticon this year and got to see the tiles in person. I was honestly blown away with the quality at the price point. So I started planning my table.
The 24 tiles cost me a little over 230 US with my 10% SW discount. In total I used about 100 dollars with of paint, masking material, glue, sand and acrylic finish. Total project was 20 hours of work. An air brush is essential. You could do this with spray cans, but double your time layout.