Saturday, November 21, 2015

Death Guard Moritat, Conversion 2



This is my second conversion using the Chaplain from the BOC set, I have 10 destroyers as unit already, so this was a no brainer model to add.  I didn't do a play by play on this one like I did for the Word Bearer one.  In short the model was primed Corax White and then the detail picked out and and then washed with good old Agrax.  The head was painted separate, it's from the DG head set.  It was primed white, based kislev flesh and washed with Riekland Flesh Shade.  I then used thinned violet ink in the eyes, thinned blue ink on the scalp for stubble and thinned red ink to show irritation around the studs and head implants.  Entire model from build to finish took about 4 hours.  Hair dryers are awesome for speeding up the painting process, just don't use them on inks and washes as it will spray it around.  Volkites from the FW Assault Marine weapon kit.

1 comment: