Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shattered Legion Project


So I don't build a whole lot of loyalists, mainly a traitor kinda guy, but with book six I now have the ability to build some small units from various Legions and cobble them into a playable force. Hence the next project.







Grey Knights sword blades just look stealthy and are a good add for Raven Guard Vets




I have always loved the Korvydae model and this gave me a good force to integrate him into as a Praetor.










I have 5 more Immortals and one additional tactical squad to add for my Iron hands, they will probably get a Rapier battery of some kind.

















Ravens are getting the new sniper squad and an additional tactical squad.

























































I have plans to add some Salamanders to complete a full Istvaan V survivor force.  Some Pyroclasts and a couple Tactical Squads.  Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment